Uttar Pradesh government provides free smartphones and tablets to youth Swami Vivekanand Yuva Sashaktikaran Plan I’m driving. Under this scheme, students studying in higher education institutions in the state will be provided with smartphones and tablets. From the government side, 250,000 youth To provide smartphones and tablets 360 billion An amount of Rs was approved. This system was launched to connect students across the country with digital education and is scheduled to operate for the next five years. Let me tell you what it is. UP Free Smartphone Yojana?, Who can benefit from this scheme?
In this article:
Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Plan 2024
|name of plan
|Swami Vivekananda Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
|the beginning of the plan
|Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath
|young students at attention
|Empowering youth through free smartphones and tablets
What is Swami Vivekanand Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana?
Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme was launched by the Uttar Pradesh State Government under the Digi Shakti Scheme. Through this scheme, free mobiles and tablets will be provided to higher education students in the state. Postgraduate, Postgraduate, Technical, Diploma, Skill Development, Paramedical Nursing students can avail this benefit. by UP government April 2023, 1 million tablets and 2.5 million smartphones A tender has been issued for the purchase. For this purpose, the government approved a budget of 360 billion won. This initiative will enable youth to be technologically empowered. You can also purchase a free smartphone or tablet to take further studies online.
How many mobiles can I use on this plan?
Swami Vivekanand Yuva Sashaktikaran Plan According to Enabling mobile and tablets for 2.5 million youth in Uttar Pradesh This means that 25 lakh mobiles will be available under this plan. During 2023-24, Rs 3600 crore has been approved for smartphone purchases. Accordingly, IT company Infosys is providing the Springboard platform free of charge to the state government as a corporate social activity to strengthen the digital capabilities and develop skills of the state’s youth. Here, 3900 courses are offered to students for a better future.
Who will get a mobile phone under the smartphone scheme?
Under the scheme, postgraduate, postgraduate, technical, diploma, skill development and paramedical nursing students in the state will get mobile phones and tablets. Under this plan, students studying in higher education institutions will be admitted for the next semester. Free mobile for 5 years We will meet. The UP government has issued a tender to purchase 1 million tablets and 2.5 million smartphones in April 2023. Over 3,900 courses/programs for teens are also available on your smartphone. Just like mobile phones, these too do not require you to pay any fees.
- To avail the free mobile under the guidance of Swami Vivekananda Yuva Teacher Kalyan Yojana, you must be a resident of the state.
- To avail the UP free mobile scheme you must be registered for graduation, post-graduation, vocational studies, medical, skills development, training and diploma.
- The annual income of a student’s family availing free mobile under this scheme cannot exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Students who previously benefited from the smartphone or tablet system will not be able to benefit from this system.
When will the calls start coming?
The process of phone distribution under the UP Free Mobile Scheme has begun. But it started in stages. Programs are being organized in different parts of UP to distribute free phones, call children and provide them with smartphones. Under Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme. Yogi government plans to distribute more than 12.35 million smartphones by March 2024. Let’s share our youth.
- In the first phase of this plan, 15% of Rs 25 lakh Smartphones are distributed. According to this, 375,000 of the 25 million smartphones are scheduled to be distributed.
- this smartphone Samsung and Lava It belongs to a company. The price of a smartphone is up to 100,000 won. The government will purchase smartphones from the company at the rate of Rs 9,972 per share.
- Smartphones will be purchased from a total of four companies. Of these, 7,84,314 smartphones will be distributed by Vision Distribution, 6,86,275 smartphones by Celcon Impex, 5,88,235 smartphones by NF Infratech and 4,41,176 smartphones by Instant Procurement.
- The company from which you purchase your smartphone is subject to supply, testing, warranty and other conditions.
Which company’s smartphone will be released?
Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme Accordingly, teenagers will be provided with smartphones from Samsung and Lava and tablets from Samsung, Lava, and Acer. The scheme will connect young people to digital education and make it easier for them to access online courses and other educational materials.
How to get a mobile under UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2024
Students do not need to apply anywhere to get a smartphone. This responsibility lies with the respective universities and educational institutions. It is the responsibility of educational institutions, schools and colleges to upload student details on their official websites. digishakti.up.gov.in Upload via. Students or schools can obtain all information related to the scheme through this website. Know important things about planning…
- Under Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme and Digishakti Yojana, students do not need to register or apply anywhere to get tablets and smartphones.
- Each college provides student enrollment data to the university and it is uploaded to the portal.
- Once the data is uploaded and verified, students can get information about the status on their tablets or smartphones.
- If there is any discrepancy in the data, students can bring it to the attention of the nodal officer of the college.
- Students will continue to receive regular updates via SMS about the status of their tablet or smartphone.
Documents required for UP Free Mobile Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- educational qualification documents
- address proof
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- phone number
- passport size photo
Questions and Answers (FAQ)
What is UP Free Smartphone Yojana?
Free smartphone Yojana has been launched by the UP government. Under this, students in the state will be provided with free mobiles and tablets.
Who will benefit from the UP Free Smartphone Yojana?
The benefits of Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme (UP Free Smartphone Yojana) are provided to young students of the state studying graduation, post-graduation, diploma, technical education, health education, skill development training and ITI.
How much can I get for UP Free Smartphone Yojana Mobile?
Under this scheme, students will receive smartphones from Samsung and Lava companies. The price of a smartphone is up to 100,000 won. The government will purchase smartphones from the company at the rate of Rs 9,972 per share.
Where can I get more information about UP Free Smartphone Yojana?
For more information about this plan, visit the official website. digishakti.up.gov.in You can visit.