ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6900 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan.
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory.
- On-board cooling for power delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240 mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600 mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
ROG STRIX LC
Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Deep in ASUS R&D labs, engineers theorized the optimal thermal solution for AMD’s latest RDNA™ 2 Architecture. The beast that emerged is a liquid-cooled leviathan capable of drawing maximum performance out of the new chips, while remaining completely cool and quiet. Performance aficionados in search of the most ferocious RX 6900 XT card have found their game.
A custom-designed cold plate extends over the GPU die and the onboard GDDR6 memory, bringing the full benefits of liquid-cooling to the components most responsible for raw performance.
In the belly of the beast, heat produced by power-delivery components is dispelled by a blower-style fan and a low-profile heatsink under the shroud. The combo exhausts hot air quietly and efficiently.
The 240 mm radiator is cooled by two powerful 120 mm ARGB fans that are optimized for high CFMs and static pressure.
The LC utilizes 600 mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables can be connected directly to the card and secured with included cable ties to keep everything organized.
- Fan Headers
- 600 mm Tubing
- Cable Ties
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
* For illustration only
The rear of the card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.