ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card, OC Edition TUF-RTX3060-O12G-GAMING
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The TUF GAMING GeForce RTX™ 3060 has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control. Additional features, including TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, and a backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking for a new “old faithful”, this card has your back.
IT’S COOLER OUT BACK
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the cooler. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.