ASUS Xonar AE 7.1 Channel 192kHz/24-bit 110dB SNR PCIe Gaming Audio Card with Exclusive EMI Back Plate
- 192kHz/24-bit, 7.1 channel high resolution audio and 150ohm headphone amp
- High-quality ESS DAC with 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Exclusive EMI back plate with ASUS Hyper Grounding technology ensures minimal sound distortion and interference
- Sonic Studio enables full audio control via an intuitive, one-page interface
- Perfect Voice technology eliminates background noise for clear in-game communication
Xonar AE is a PCIe gaming sound card built with high-quality components to satisfy gamers who demand exceptional sound for the best gaming and multimedia experiences. Xonar AE delivers 7.1-channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio output with a high 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and comes with a built-in 150ohm headphone amplifier that provides rich, detailed sound and defined bass. An exclusive EMI back plate shields static noise for incredibly clear audio.
Works perfectly with Windows 10
Xonar AE is fully compatible with Windows 10 and features Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) support, ensuring a great audio experience with minimal setup hassles.
Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.