CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard — CHERRY® MX Speed — Gunmetal
- Aircraft-grade Anodized Brushed Aluminum Frame, Built to Withstand a Lifetime of Gaming
- 8 MB Profile Storage with Hardware Macro and Lighting Playback Allow Access to up to Three Stored Profiles on the Go, Independent of External Software
- Per-key RGB Backlighting and 19-zone LightEdge Delivers Dynamic and Vibrant Lighting Effects with Virtually Unlimited Customization
- 100% CHERRY MX Speed RGB Mechanical Key Switches with Ultra-fast 1.2 mm Actuation
- 6 Programmable G-keys for In-game Macros
- USB Pass-through Port Provides Convenient Access to an Additional USB Port for Your Mouse or Headset
- Detachable, Dual-sided, Soft-touch Wrist Rest Provides Two Different Surfaces for Optimal Comfort
- Dedicated Multimedia and Volume Controls to Adjust Your Audio without Interrupting Your Game
- 100% Anti-ghosting with Full key Rollover Ensures Your Commands and Simultaneous Keystrokes Always Register the Way You Intended
AIRCRAFT-GRADE ANODIZED BRUSHED ALUMINUM FRAME
Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that’s going to see a lot of action.
Access up to three stored profiles on the go, completely independent of external software.
DYNAMIC MULTICOLOR BACKLIGHTING WITH LIGHTEDGE
Deliver dynamic and vibrant lighting effects with virtually unlimited customization.
CHERRY® MX RGB MECHANICAL KEYSWITCHES
Unleash blistering speed with the durability of gold contact CHERRY® MX mechanical keyswitches.
100% ANTI-GHOSTING WITH FULL KEY ROLLOVER
Ensure your commands and simultaneous keystrokes always register the way you intend.
DETACHABLE, DUAL-SIDED SOFT-TOUCH WRIST REST
The comfort to enhance your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions. Choose between two different surfaces for optimal comfort.
|Keyboard Interface||USB 2.0|
|Key Switch Type||Cherry MX RGB Speed|
|Dimensions||Without Wrist Rest: 1.40″ x 18.30″ x 6.70″|
|Operating System Supported||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista|
|System Requirement||PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports
An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utlity Engine software