Kingston 120GB SATA Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Reliable: with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical: design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Capacity: 120GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA
- Rev. 2.0. 120GB — 180MB/s Read and 133MB/s Write.
- Fast: 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
Out of stock
Out of stock
Kingston Digital Bundle Kit with Adapter Solid State Drive
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system – and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features a SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments.
* Based on ‘out-of-box performance’ using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. Iometer Random 4k Random Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at the official website.
Technical Details of Kingston 120GB SSD
|Item Height||7 Millimeters|
|Item Width||10 Centimeters|
|Screen Size||2.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||54.4 g|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 10 x 0.7 cm|
|Item model number||SV300S37A/120G|
|RAM Size||122880 MB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive Size||120 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||Serial ATA-600|