Noctua NH-U14S, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A15 140mm Fan
- Award-winning, slim 140mm single-tower design combines outstanding cooling performance with superb quietness of operation and excellent RAM compatibility
- Does not overhang the RAM slots on LGA2066 and LGA2011 motherboards, ensuring full compatibility with tall modules
- Highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 10900K, 10700K, 10600K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3950X, 3900X, 3700X, 3600X)
The NH-U14S is the 14cm top model of Noctua’s classic U-series single tower CPU coolers, which have received more than 400 awards and recommendations from the international press. While the large, six heatpipe design and the NF-A15 140mm fan with PWM support for fully automatic speed control allow the cooler to best the renowned quiet cooling performance of all other U-series coolers, its 52mm slim shape still assures full compatibility with tall RAM modules on LGA2011/LGA2066. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U14S is a complete premium quality solution that combines superb performance, high compatibility and quiet operation.
Scope of delivery:
- NF-A15 PWM premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-A15 (optional)
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
140x150x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 140x140x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 120x120x25
- Height (without fan): 165mm
- Width (without fan): 150mm
- Width (without fan): 150mm
- Height (with fan): 165mm
- Width (with fan): 150mm
- Depth (with fan): 78mm
- Weight (without fan): 770g
- Weight (with fan/s): 935g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating.
Reasonable size for better overall compatibility
Standing 165mm tall, the NH-U14S is short enough to fit most modern high-end cases. Measuring 150mm wide (including fan and fan clips), the NH-U14S provides better compatibility with SLI and CrossFire setups as compared to tower coolers that are wider than 150mm or use fans wider than 150mm.
Full RAM compatibility on LGA20xx
With its 52mm slim design tailor-made for LGA20xx (LGA2066 & LGA2011), the NH-U14S will not overhang the RAM slots on this platform, thus ensuring full compatibility with tall memory modules. On some LGA115x and AMD motherboards, the front fan may overhang the first RAM slot, so standard height RAM (up to 32mm) should be chosen when using the first slot.
NF-A15 140mm PWM Fan
The NF-A15 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a round frame that complies with Noctua’s AAO standard. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14.
SecuFirm2 mounting system
Noctua’s SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD (AM4, AM3+, AM2+, FM1, FM2, FM2+), the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-U14S ensures perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
|Type||Fan & Heatsinks|
|CPU Socket Compatibility||Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-0 & 2011-3 (Square ILM) / 1200 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150
AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 (backplate required)
|Bearing Type||SSO2-Bearing (Self-Stabilising Oil-Presure Bearing)|
|RPM||1500 RPM (standard), 1200 RPM (w/ L.N.A.), 300 RPM (PWM)|
|Air Flow||54.97 CFM (standard), 43.73 CFM (w/ U.L.N.A)|
|Noise Level||24.6 dBA (standard), 19.2 dBA (w/ U.L.N.A.)|
|Heatsink Material||Copper (Base and Heat-pipes), Alum. (cooling Fins), Soldered Joints, Nickel Plated.|
|Fan Mounting Types to Heatsink||Horizontal|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||165 mm|
|Fan Dimensions||6.50″ x 5.90″ x 2.00″ (Without Fan)
6.50″ x 5.90″ x 3.10″ (With Fan)
|Weight||1.70 lbs. (Without Fan)
2.10 lbs. (With Fan)