Xiaomi plans to launch the Xiaomi 14 Ultra smartphone at the Mobile World Congress 2024 event in February. The event is scheduled to start in Barcelona on February 25th. However, there are still a few days left until 91 Mobile receives any new information about this flagship phone. Accordingly, it may be available in Titanium Edition and three storage variants. Well, let’s give you some more exclusive details.
In this article:
Xiaomi 14 Ultra Titanium Edition (leaked)
- According to the leak, Xiaomi 14 Ultra may be released with a titanium frame.
- According to information received from sources, the company is developing a Titanium Special Edition mobile. That is, a titanium frame is not available in the regular model of the device. There will be a special edition for this.
- It is also reported that the smartphone could enter the market with three storage options. These may include 12GB RAM + 256GB storage, 16GB RAM + 512GB storage, and 16GB RAM + 1TB storage.
Xiaomi 14 Ultra India launch schedule (leaked)
According to an old leak, the Xiaomi 14 Ultra may launch in India as well. We would like to inform you that the Xiaomi 14 series will be released in the global market on February 25th. However, it is not clear which phones from this series will hit the market. At the same time, it appears that the company is preparing to launch the flagship model in India, starting with its global launch.
Xiaomi 14 Ultra specifications (expected)
- Denote: Xiaomi 14 Ultra mobile may come with a 6.7-inch quad-curve AMOLED display. You’ll find 2K pixel resolution, punch-hole cutout design, and a powerful 144Hz refresh rate on this screen.
- Processor: The new Xiaomi mobile is expected to be based on Qualcomm’s latest chipset Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 in terms of performance.
- save: In terms of storage, this Xiaomi smartphone could have up to 16GB RAM + 1TB internal storage.
- camera: A quad-camera setup can be found in the new phone. It can be equipped with a 1-inch sensor and LYT-900 50 million-pixel primary, 50 million-pixel periscope telephoto, 50 million-pixel ultra-wide-angle, and 50 million-pixel telephoto lenses. At the same time, it is equipped with a 32-megapixel front camera, enabling selfies and video calls.
- battery: For power backup, Xiaomi 14 Ultra may come with a 5,180mAh battery. For charging, it was found to support 90W fast charging and 80W wireless charging.
- different: There are many features that Xiaomi 14 Ultra can offer such as IP68 rating for dust and water protection, support for satellite connectivity, in-display fingerprint sensor, dual SIM 5G, Bluetooth, WiFi.
- OS: The phone could be based on the brand’s latest Android 14-based HyperOS.
See all competitors