Kingston 480GB SATA Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB.
Kingston 120GB SATA Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Reliable: with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical: design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Capacity: 120GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA
- Rev. 2.0. 120GB — 180MB/s Read and 133MB/s Write.
- Fast: 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive