Intel® Z490 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with M.2, 14 DrMOS power stages, Intel® 1Gb LAN, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, Thunderbolt™ 3 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: Front header for USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 3™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming Z490-Plus distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel® CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming Z490-Plus is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
COOLER BY DESIGN
1. VRM HEATSINK
A large, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas improves heat dissipation.
High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
2. M.2 HEATSINK
The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
DUAL M.2 (UP TO 32 GBPS)
Dual M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps on the x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, making it perfect for OS or application drives for quicker boot-up and app load times.
- Improved memory stability and compatibility
- Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
- Improved memory frequency margin