CORSAIR VS Series, VS650, 650 Watt (650W), Active PFC, 80 PLUS White Certified Power Supply
Real power Corsair VS650
The VS650 delivers a guaranteed 650 Watts of continuous power. With universal input the power supply includes circuitry with components that can tolerate a wide range of mains voltage support (100-240 VAC). Multiple power protection circuits provide for added peace of mind. A dedicated single +12V rail saves you from the hassle of balancing your components across multiple power cables.
Designed with builders in mind
Black cables, cable sleeving and connectors make it easy to build a great looking PC, while a super-compact 125mm deep housing fits in almost any modern PC case for maximum compatibility.
Low noise, high efficiency
The 120mm fan is thermally controlled, so it only spins up when needed, and is quiet even at full load. The VS650 is 80 PLUS rated for greater efficiency, so it generates less heat, and you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
Reliability you can count on
The VS650 is backed with a comprehensive three-year warranty including legendary CORSAIR technical support and customer service.
Contents and Specifications of VS650
- VS Series 80 PLUS White Certified PSU
- Power Cord
- Mounting Screws
- Warranty Document
- Compatible with the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and older systems
- Active PFC with full range AC input (100-240 VAC)
- 120mm thermally controlled sleeve bearing fan
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a 30°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, cTUVus, TUV, CCC, BSMI, CE, CB, TUV-S, EAC, RCM, KC, Reach, WEEE and RoHS