- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs with Ultra Durable™ Memory Armor
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Micro-Block Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe II
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with High-End Audio Capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ Header
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
Maximum memory capacity on Z490 motherboard is 128GB. After Intel update the memory reference code, single slot support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platform. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now. Easier and smoother for those memory intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
NVIDIA® QUADRO® Professional Graphics Supports
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
By deploying a robust power phase design as found commonly across our AORUS motherboards, the Z490 VISION G does not cut any corners thanks to its direct 12 phase digital VRM and next generation micro-block thermal design, offering best in class stability and performance whether users are gaming or editing.
Micro-Block Heatsink Design
Micro-Block heatsink provides better air flow channels from multiple directions, essentially offering great heat dissipation without sacrificing air contact surface.
Shielded Memory Routing
The Z490 VISION G has upgraded its compatibility with faster memory profiles while also utilizing a new shielded memory design that minimizes noise and electrical interference.
Should they feel the need, users are able to unlock more performance with the Z490 VISION G’s multi graphics card support and dual mode M.2 design.