Military Class 4
MSI’s new Military Class 4 components support you while you are questing, racing, battling and shooting your way to the top. MSI’s Military Class 4 components deliver record-breaking stability when you need to keep cool in the heat of battle. The new standard in stability built on a proven technology of high quality components.
World’s First PCI Express Gen 3 Motherboard Brand
With ultra-high 32Gbps transfer bandwidth, PCI Express Gen 3 provides a 2X faster transfer rate than the previous generation, this delivers amazing capabilities for true next generation extreme gaming.
- Twice the bandwidth
- Increased efficiency and compatibility
- Extreme performance for current and next gen PCI Express cards
Compared to common motherboard which need extra BIOS chips, MSI’s M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn’t need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
- Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
- Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Live Update 5
MSI Live Update 5 is a powerful and useful application for updating the latest BIOS and Drivers, saving you time and lowers the risk of updating. End-users can install and run the Live Update 5 software on their computers with the companion CD or downloading the app from the MSI website.
- Automatically Detect the BIOS / Driver / VGA / Utility Update
- Support Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7, 32- & 64-bit
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0’s 5Gbps offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
- Up to 5Gbps Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gbps provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gbps, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10,000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It’s also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to to break the existing bottleneck of a PC’s performance.
- 2X Faster than SATA 3Gbps
- Up to 6Gbps Data Transfer Bandwidth
- Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
No more waiting to enter the OS! MSI Fast Boot helps to make motherboards boot lightning fast. MSI also add the GO2BIOS button with-in. Simply click it to reset your PC and then go straight to the system BIOS.