The Z370-A Pro LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel Z370 chipset, supporting 8th generation Intel Core, Pentium, and Celeron processors with a LGA 1151 socket. It has four DDR4 slots that can hold up to 64GB of dual-channel RAM at speeds of up to 4000 MHz and above when overclocked.
For storage, there are six SATA III ports and a single M.2 slot that can operate at speeds of up to 32 Gb/s when used with a compatible NVMe drive.
While this motherboard does have VGA, DVI-D, and DisplayPort outputs for onboard graphics, it’s also equipped with two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for dedicated GPUs as well as four PCIe 3.0 x1 slots for additional PCIe-based hardware.
Other notable features include Realtek ALC892 7.1-channel HD audio and Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN.
- Audio Boost – Delivers an enhanced and immersive listening experience with multiple hardware and software features.
- Isolated Audio Design – Physically isolated circuitry ensures better audio signal.
- Separated Audio Layers – Separated layers in the PCB provide better sound quality for left- and right-audio channels.
- De-Pop Protection – Eliminates loud popping sounds when plugging or unplugging devices, or turning your system on or off.
- Dedicated Audio Processor – An EMI-shielded HD audio processor offers enhanced sound quality for both stereo and surround sound.
Additional Features & Software
- X-Boost storage performance enhancing software
- Command Center system monitoring software
- Live Update software
- RAMDisk storage management solution
- Steel Armor plated PCIe slot.