- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format Samyang 18mm nepal.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two HR Elements
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Overview of Samyang 18mm nepal f/2.8
Offering an ultra-wide field of view, the Sony E-mount AF 18mm f/2.8 FE from Samyang is also distinguished by its especially compact and lightweight design. The rectilinear wide-angle design is well-suited for landscape, architecture, and interior subjects, as well as being suitable for astrophotography applications.
- Compact ultra wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 27mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve a compact, lightweight design while remaining suitable fast enough for working in available light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Three aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and resolution.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated linear STM autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras’ focusing systems for quick, quiet, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length and prevents the front of the lens from rotating during use.
- Included lens hood helps to block stray light from causing flare and ghosting.