Vivo recently launched the V30 series in the Chinese domestic market. At the same time, the smartphone that comes here is now ready to enter the Indian market. my support price According to an exclusive report, the Vivo V30 and Vivo V30 could be launched in India under this series. Now, let us tell you the full details of the leaked content.
In this article:
Vivo V30 series release schedule (leaked)
- According to leaks, the upcoming V30 lineup may include two devices. These could include the base models Vivo V30 and Vivo V30 Pro.
- It is said that both the smartphones could be launched next month, i.e. in March.
- Another important thing is that the Vivo V30 series can be equipped with ZEISS camera lenses. Especially it can be brought to Indian market.
- So far, the brand has been offering these types of cameras in its high-end devices. If this leak turns out to be true, equipping a mid-range phone with a ZEISS lens could be considered something special for users.
Vivo V30 Series Mobile
So far, two mobile products of the Vivo V30 series have been launched in China. These include the Vivo V30 and Vivo V30 Lite. At the same time, now a new model Vivo V30 Pro may be launched soon. This is what was discovered on the Geekbench site today. Detailed specifications like 12GB RAM, Dimensity 8200 chipset, Android 14 have been spotted on the phone.
Specifications of Vivo V30
- Denote: The Vivo V30 smartphone has a 6.78-inch AMOLED screen. It offers a 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, and a maximum brightness of up to 2800 nits.
- Chipset: The mobile runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset.
- save: The device has up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- camera: It has a triple rear camera setup. It has a 50MP OmniVision OV50E sensor with optical image stabilization technology, a 50MP ultra-wide camera, and a portrait sensor. At the same time, it also has a 50-megapixel camera with autofocus for selfies and video calls.
- battery: Vivo V30 is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 80W fast charging.
- OS: The Vivo V30 smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14.