Just yesterday, news broke that Vivo will launch the Vivo V30 series in March. Today, 91Mobiles has big news related to this phone. I received a promotional poster for the Vivo V30 series. We received this poster through a brick-and-mortar retailer, clearly marked ‘Coming Soon’. In this situation, it is clear that the company will launch the product in India next month, i.e. in March. In such a situation, it can be said that the company is fully prepared this time.
In this article:
Vivo V30 series comes with Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 and 80W charging support.
The Vivo V30 series promotional poster does not reveal any release date information yet. However, it is clear that phones with curved displays, Snapdragon 7 Gen 3, and support for 80W charging capacity will hit the market. Additionally, the Vivo V30 series is equipped with ZEISS camera lenses. We will bring you more information about the official (global) specifications of the Vivo V30 and the exclusive revealed specifications of the Vivo V30 Pro.
Specifications of Vivo V30
- Denote: The Vivo V30 smartphone has a 6.78-inch AMOLED screen. It offers a 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, and a maximum brightness of up to 2800 nits.
- Chipset: The mobile runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset.
- save: The device has up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- camera: It has a triple rear camera setup. It has a 50MP OmniVision OV50E sensor with optical image stabilization technology, a 50MP ultra-wide camera, and a portrait sensor. At the same time, it also has a 50-megapixel camera with autofocus for selfies and video calls.
- battery: Vivo V30 is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery that supports 80W fast charging.
- OS: The Vivo V30 smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14.
Vivo V30 Pro Specifications
- Display: The Vivo V30 Pro may come with a 6.78-inch AMOLED screen with 2,800 nits peak brightness, 2800×1260p resolution, and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Camera: The rear camera setup may include 50MP primary + 50MP ultra-wide + 50MP vertical telephoto powered by ZEISS.
- Processor: May be supported on MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC.
- Memory: Available in up to 12GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Battery: There could be a 5,000mAh battery inside with support for 80W charging.
- Software: The device may ship with FuntouchOS 14 based on Android 14.
- Connectivity: We believe the device supports NFC.
- Others: The handset may weigh 188g and have dimensions of 164.4mmx 75.1mmx 7.5mm. Additionally, the phone comes with IP54 dust and water resistance.