Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
120 x 120 x 25mm. 4-pin. 1500RPM.
The NF-F12 PWM fan by Noctua employs a wide range of advanced aerodynamic designs to ensure high airflow and pressure at low noise level. When your PC is idle, it will completely stop. It is constructed to last and draws less power over its long life cycle.It is ideal for use on air coolers, radiators and other pressure demanding applications.
Focused Flow frame
Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks and radiators, the Focused Flow frame features eleven stator guide vanes that straighten, channel and focus the airflow, which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at much faster speeds.
Varying Angular Distance and Vortex Control Notches
The NF-F12’s stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan’s sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
Custom designed for the new Focused Flow frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12’s seven blade Heptaperf impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
Stepped Inlet Design
Noctua’s Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space-restricted environments.
Inner Surface Microstructures
With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
Integrated anti-vibration pads
Integrated anti-vibration pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
|Bearing Type||SSO2 Bearing (second generation self-stabilising oil-pressure bearing)|
|RPM||1500 RPM +/- 10% max., 1200 RPM +/- 10% (w/ L.N.A), 300 RPM +/- 10% min. (via PWM control)|
|Air Flow||93.40 m3/h max., 74.30 m3/h (w/ L.N.A.)|
|Noise Level||22.40 dBA, 18.60 dBA (w/ L.N.A.)|
|Power Connector||4 Pin|