Noctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium CPU Cooler, NF-A15 x 2 PWM Fans
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+), AM4
Built on the basis of the legendary NH-D14 and carrying on its quest for ultimate quiet cooling performance, Noctua’s flagship model NH-D15 is an elite-class dual tower cooler for the highest demands. Its expanded heatpipe layout and two premium grade NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support for automatic speed control allow it to further improve the NH-D14’s award-winning efficiency. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D15 forms a complete premium quality solution that represents a deluxe choice for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts alike.
Scope of delivery
- 2x NF-A15 PWM premium fan
- 2x Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
140x150x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 140x140x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 120x120x25
- Height (without fan): 160 mm
- Width (without fan): 150 mm
- Depth (without fan): 135 mm
- Height (with fan): 165 mm
- Width (with fan): 150 mm
- Depth (with fan): 161 mm
- Weight (without fan): 980 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 1320 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating.
Based on the award-winning NH-D14
Noctua’s NH-D14 has received more than 350 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines, making it one of the most successful premium heatsinks ever built. With its expanded layout and dual NF-A15 fans, the NH-D15 further improves the D14’s much acclaimed quiet cooling performance.
High RAM compatibility in single fan mode
Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high end RAM modules on the market. In dual fan mode, the NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm).
Dual NF-A15 140mm fans
The NH-D15 features two of Noctua’s premium class NF-A15 140mm fans. Complying with Noctua’s AAO standard and featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 has quickly built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm fans on the market.
SecuFirm2 mounting system
Noctua’s SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD (AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)), the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-D15 ensures perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
|Type||Fan & Heatsinks|
|CPU Socket Compatibility||Intel LGA 2011-0 & LGA 2011-3 (Square ILM) / LGA 1200 / LGA 1156 / LGA 1155 / LGA 1151 / LGA 1150
AMD AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 (backplate required)
|RPM||1500 RPM (Fan without Adapter)
1200 RPM (with L.N.A.)
|Air Flow||82.52 CFM (Fan without Adapter)
67.98 CFM (with L.N.A.)
|Noise Level||24.60 dB(A) (Fan without Adapter)
19.20 dB(A) (with L.N.A.)
|Power Connector||4 Pin|
|Heatsink Material||Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium|
|Fan Mounting Types to Heatsink||Horizontal|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||165 mm|
|Fan Dimensions||140.00 x 150.00 x 25.00mm (with 120mm mounting holes), 140.00 x 140.00 x 25.00mm (with 120mm mounting holes), 120.00 x 120.00 x 25.00mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||160.00 x 150.00 x 135.00mm|