ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5
- 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1303 MHz
- Boost Clock 1417 MHz
- 1 x DL-DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 768 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0
Out of stock
Out of stock
Turn your PC into a true gaming rig with the fast, powerful GeForce GTX 1050 series. It’s powered by NVIDIA Pascal and features innovative NVIDIA technologies to drive the latest games in their full glory in super compact solutions. Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences.
This advanced graphics card boosts performance in high-definition games compared to previous-generation GPUs. It’s created with the latest technologies and supports DirectX 12 features to deliver super-fast, smooth, power-efficient gameplay.
Capture and share professional-quality in-game photos with NVIDIA Ansel technology. And watch every game come alive with NVIDIA GameWorks and G-SYNC innovations that provide a true cinematic experience.
Small powerhouse designs to fit in 99% of systems. No need to ask ‘Will it fit?’
- OC – Dual slot, length: 174mm [6.85in]
- Mini – Dual slot, length: 144.78mm [5.7in]
- Low Profile – Dual slot (Support Half height), length: 111.15mm [4.38in]
Ribbed blades channel airflow and the deep angled blades increase downward pressure.
- OC – Dual 70mm cooling fans
- Mini – Single 90mm cooling fan
- Low Profile – Dual 40mm cooling fan
Superior heat transfer capabilities of copper heat-pipes and large aluminum fin array.
- OC – Dual 6MM copper heatpipes and copper cold block contact and large aluminum fin array.
- Mini – Special designed aluminum sunflower heatsink.
- Low Profile – large aluminum fin array heatsink
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|GPU Series||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series|
|GPU||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|Core Clock||1303 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1417 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock||7 GHz|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0b|
|DisplayPort||1 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|DVI||1 x DL-DVI-D|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows 10 / 8 / 7|
|Thermal Design Power||75W|
|System Requirements||Recommended Power Supply: 300W
Power Consumption: 75W
|Dual-Link DVI Supported||Yes|